Our goal is to promote self-confidence and to provide our students with the academic and learning-skill foundation necessary for them to reach their potential, and experience success at the high school level and beyond.
Our students benefit from:
- increased motivation through relevant education
- a wide range of teaching methods, tailored to individual skills, interests and learning styles.
- support in attaining educational and career goals
- greater individual support
- an increase in self-confidence and academic success
- experiential learning opportunities, including but not limited to: COOP, Dual Credit, OYAP, and field trips.
- Specialist High Skill Major programs include construction technology and hospitality and service
- Pathway programs in Hairstyling and Cosmetology
- state of the art technology
- we have over 70 student laptops
- Smartboards (interactive white boards) or mimeos in every classroom
- ELMO in every classroom
- smaller classes, which average 16 students per class.
- additional support through increased Teaching Staff and Support Staff.